Author Topic: 12-24 months and up support group  (Read 71586 times)

[Buddie]

Re: 12-24 months and up support group
« Reply #2180 on: August 09, 2022, 07:16:27 pm »
[...], you have been blessed with a heart of gold, words of wisdom, and a loving and compassionate nature.

You always make me feel better and I thank you for that.

So here we go in step……step, step, step…..into our glorious wide open window🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰

Hugs,

GG
Suggestions, opinions and/or advice provided by the author of this post should not be regarded as medical advice; nor should it substitute for professional medical care. Consult your doctor before making any changes to your medication. Please read our Community Policy Documents board for further information.

[Buddie]

« Reply #2181 on: August 09, 2022, 07:18:08 pm »
Sending love hugs and kisses, GG. 🥰
Suggestions, opinions and/or advice provided by the author of this post should not be regarded as medical advice; nor should it substitute for professional medical care. Consult your doctor before making any changes to your medication. Please read our Community Policy Documents board for further information.

[Buddie]

« Reply #2182 on: August 09, 2022, 07:19:07 pm »
[...], I thank you for the love, hugs, and kisses and am sending them right back to you!

When will you see your cardiologist?  Please let me know what he says

Hugs,

GG
« Last Edit: August 09, 2022, 07:55:33 pm by [Buddie] »

[Buddie]

« Reply #2183 on: August 09, 2022, 07:23:06 pm »
GG,

I'm so glad you didn't have to stay in the hospital.  I am sorry for all the back and forth between doctors and all the misery you've been in but I'm thinking this might just do the trick.  Let's just assume it won't make you any more ill and will likely just get you past the infection and onto brighter horizons.  I'm really, really happy you don't have Covid or any other concerning alarm bells in your blood work. That's great news! Now to just get your FEELING better so you can relax and have some joy.  Gosh, we all want you more comfortable and back to your perky self. 

Big hugs and kisses!

Helen

[Buddie]

« Reply #2184 on: August 09, 2022, 07:31:51 pm »
Thank you sweet Helen!  I so want to be back to my perky self so I can be just like you. You are the perkiest of the perkies and I hope you have had a great big window day.

Love you😍😍😍😍😍😍😍

GG

[Buddie]

« Reply #2185 on: August 09, 2022, 08:44:05 pm »
GG
I am so sorry for all that you've had to go through. I'm sure it must have been very stressful. But, that's good news of all the things that you don't have. And let's hope that this antibiotic is going to do the trick and just knock that infection right out. Hoping that you tolerate it nicely and start feeling your old perky self asap. I completely understand the suffering. I sure hope yours ends very soon and you get that bright sparkling window that you've had in the past. I know they're there because you've had so many of them. So it's just a matter of time. Big hugs to you!

[...]

[Buddie]

« Reply #2186 on: August 09, 2022, 08:45:35 pm »
[...],

I'm so happy to hear that you are improving. It's wonderful news. I'd sure like to follow in your footsteps.  Today has been horrific again. Hugs!

[...]

[Buddie]

« Reply #2187 on: August 09, 2022, 08:49:29 pm »
GG, I'm sure that you'll be alright and that you'll not develop sepsis.

[Buddie]

« Reply #2188 on: August 09, 2022, 09:17:12 pm »
Thanks, [...], I agree about the sepsis as I have had very thorough lab tests and all looks good, with no sign of sepsis!  I just have the UTI, and nothing else going on, thankfully.  I just read all the reviews of the Ceftriaxone and it received a 9 out of 10.  Many people said that they had tried Macrobid, Bactrim, Ceftin, amd the bad Cipro, and they only got rid of the UTI after taking Ceftriaxone.  I hope I will have the same results.

Enjoy your chocolate kisses and a good tv show tonight!

Hugs, GG

[Buddie]

« Reply #2189 on: August 10, 2022, 09:30:24 am »
Hi everyone!

I haven't been here in a long while, since Sept. 2021 I believe.
My healing journey had a select set back in month 12 but it didn't last very long. With all I've learned and practiced, I knew the steps to take to potentially make myself feel better.

I am now almost 19 months post-CT .. and a AB set back (cipro, ugh) that I'm going through right now, I am still on the mend. Anxiety is still very hard to deal with but I push through.