Need Help w/ Titration

[Ju...]

Hello,

I need help w/ titration.  I am cutting a 1 mg pill (not scored) and taking 0.25 a.m. and 0.25 p.m. Once I hold at this amount I want to titrate down.  These pills are difficult to cut even w/ a pill cutter.

I took 1 mg (sometimes 1.5) at night to sleep.  I took it for about 7 years. I wish back then I knew more about this drug. I did watch the video on the scale.  I did order the scale.  A little about me.  I am 67, work in IT yet I really had trouble understanding the video on the scale.  Do I use the scale?  Do I water titrate?  Any detailed help would be much appreciated.  Also, if I need something how to order?  And how much and often do I cut?

Thanks in advance

There are lots of different ways to do titration. You might want to start by reading Titration:FAQ's.

Then you need to decide whether you want to dry or liquid. Usually the most reliable is to get it compounded by a pharmacy if you can. But you can do DIY methods as well. Let us know what you're interested in. Maybe if you can tell us why you want to do titration it will also help us answering your question.