Help, anyone

[Ch...]

I am so sorry, I know I'm the biggest pain on this sight.  I'm 13 days into liquid compounding Clanazapam and have unrelenting nausea.  I have not changed my dose for three weeks.  They gave me 14 days worth where I take 10ML, but I'm thinking tomorrow (the 14th day) I may be short and not have the 10ML I need. 

It seems I have less stomach pain then when I was on the Teva brand, but I didn't have this nausea.  Plus I have zero appitite but am starving if that makes sense (just hard to eat)

You may recall I've been thru Clanazapam 2X times and a two month taper of larazapam.I feel like I am dying at 1.36 Mg.  I can't do this anymore. 

Any suggestions.  Is Teva a good brand for the most part to dry scale?  If I'm short on the medicine tomorrow, do I trust it?

This is a ton of suffering.  Thank you everyone for your consistent help for me.

I wish I knew what to tell you Charlene, you sound so miserable.  I had nausea when I was recovering so I know its a common symptom but it sounds like this one is directly related to your new liquid, is this what you're thinking too?  I don't know about using the Teva tomorrow but it looks like you won't have a choice.

I wish I knew what to tell you Charlene, you sound so miserable.  I had nausea when I was recovering so I know its a common symptom but it sounds like this one is directly related to your new liquid, is this what you're thinking too?  I don't know about using the Teva tomorrow but it looks like you won't have a choice.

Thank you Pamster.  Yes I'm miserable and scared that I will not be able to get off.  Dumb question, but do you know if there are any Clanazapam brands that are better to use if you are going to dry cut (I'm thinking of even distribution which i understand if a score line is on the pill,it means even distribution.  I wish Mylan brand was available but not.  I'm hoping there are a lot of successful people that have dry tapered off of .5mg teva clanazapam (as it is now).  :smitten:  Yes, I'm thinking the nausea is related to the compounding but I don't appear to have as much benzo stomach pain, although I still have some. 

Thank you Pamster.  Yes I'm miserable and scared that I will not be able to get off.  Dumb question, but do you know if there are any Clanazapam brands that are better to use if you are going to dry cut (I'm thinking of even distribution which i understand if a score line is on the pill,it means even distribution.  I wish Mylan brand was available but not.  I'm hoping there are a lot of successful people that have dry tapered off of .5mg teva clanazapam (as it is now).  :smitten:  Yes, I'm thinking the nausea is related to the compounding but I don't appear to have as much benzo stomach pain, although I still have some.

Have no fear, people have definitely successfully tapered off with Teva. I'm still looking for someone who successfully tapered with Accord.

Have no fear, people have definitely successfully tapered off with Teva. I'm still looking for someone who successfully tapered with Accord.

Charlene, I just got done with a successful taper using Accord Clonazepam. It took me 19 months to taper from .25mg, so I did it very slow. I turned it into liquid myself by dissolving the pill in a tiny bit of vodka then diluting with water. It worked great for me  :thumbsup: (but again, I had to go very slow)

That's wonderful, hearsaybenz! Congratulations on being benzo free!

Now I need to find someone who was able to dry taper it. Liquids didn't work for me. I tried a homebrew and a compounded formulation using Accord tablets. I'm so glad it worked for you.