[Oc...]

Went docs

I suffer groin hip back tightness pain

She manipulated me a bit and has made it all worse

😞 I’m done with doctors full stop now

I’m struggling so bad atm

Life seems impossible to live and recover

Sucks to be me today

i gave up on doctors after they almost killed me. i've never met 1 that has any idea what they are doing. Although I'm sure there are 1 or 2 out there somewhere.

hope things settle down for you soon mate

I dread going to doctors more than withdrawal. I've been in the hip, back, abdominal club for over 2 yrs. I can tell it's much better but the tightness aggravates me. Nothing I hate more than a doctor saying I was over benzo withdrawal  in 8 to 12 weeks . And yes I tries the chiropractor thing . Money would have been better spent on a witch doctor. What's the use in going if there not going to listen.

Music

Was you able to steer or exercise it

? I’m told physio lol but I know I’m m exercise intolerable atm still so I won’t be doing that ! But the tightness has been aggravated and I’m struggling mentally to cope

I need some healing and soon mate

Last Christmas I considered myself completely healed, abdomen, back and all. Then returning home one night with a temp of 27 F I had a flat ( puncture ) . The next day It started all over . Twice I have over exerted and paid the price . Rest is what really helps. You can exercise down the road . You'll be exercising to stay warm this winter with the power cuts and all.

Hang in there buddy

I remember you saying that before music

I just wondered

I have been just resting

Now and again I’ve tried a little , but it always backfired

This is tough enough without this new flare up. That is the last time ever I see a doctor though ! I should have said I’m not capable of an examination.

Thanks for replying music