Left arm, shoulder and pectoral tightness.

[Ze...]

This happend two days where my pec, shoulder and left arm got tight. It kinda freaked me out but it did go away. I started google’n heart attack symptoms and my anxiety got really bad. Anyone else have anything similar? There is no pain just tightness. Also I’ve been to ER more times than I would like to admit.

The tightness in my abdomen went away now I feel like it has crept in other places. What gives.

13 months out

Zesty76-

I'm so sorry - I know that feeling of being freaked out by symptoms like that. When I was in the thick of withdrawal- I had shooting pains in my left arm, palpitations, shortness of breath and tightness in my chest.  It scared the daylights out of me. I understand about going to get checked out - it can be so reassuring. 

Withdrawal symptoms come in such a wide variety.  Muscle tightness like you describe is certainly one of them.  Have you looked at Chapter 3 Ashton manual, list of symptoms recently?  It can be comforting to see your symptoms there.

Wishing you much healing,

Brighterday

Hi Zesty!

Yes, I have felt what u described, making me google heart attacks more than I’d like to admit…

I am 21 months out and I’ve fel the tightness in the left arm, shoulder and chest even this far out…

I am pretty sure it’s part of withdrawal as I’ve had many EKGs and a heart scan for plaque buildup, which all came back normal…

Don’t freak out, just add it to the freakishly long list of weird symptoms of withdrawal…

Karla

I get this everyday along with pain in my chest and shoulder / arm. I also get heart palpitations every day. Scary for sure!  Been to the ER, seen a cardiologist etc.  The anxiety from it all is debilitating. Hope you get some relief soon!