Protracted question

[Gu...]

Hey guys Im 11 months and 20 days off. I had a super nasty acute like wave thaat lasted from month 9.5 to 11. I am still spending alot of time in bed, but this last week I have had a couple of windows. How often do people not heal after 18 months? Like what are the chances of this lasting longer the 18 months? This process is so up and down drives me nuts

I've found most heal in the typical time frame, between the 1 and 2 year mark, so what you're experiencing is common.  I was lucky when I went through this, I didn't know some people become protracted so I didn't worry about it.  One less thing to worry about means I had one less thing to cause me stress which of course makes our symptoms worse.

Its wonderful to  hear you had some nice windows, those were a peek into your future, trust in that okay?

Gulled I’m in a wave/rapid cycle. It stucks. But look back at month 1…are you better? Now think about how month 15 will look. Are you working by the way?

Gulled I’m in a wave/rapid cycle. It stucks. But look back at month 1…are you better? Now think about how month 15 will look. Are you working by the way?

Its a night and day difference from month 1. No I am not working. The mentaal symptoms would be too much for me at work.