Hope in your Healing journey

[...]

Dear Buddies,

I'd like to share with you my little story of continued healing, one of hope and empowerment in the hardest journey of my life. After such intense and prolonged suffering, I have slowly been getting better and better, growing so much, reconnecting with myself, with what I truly want to do with this life... Finding fulfillment in friendship... it is all coming together, Buddies, and you are walking the same path as you are healing too. So hang in there, trust the process of healing AND believe in yourself.

Warm Healing Hugs,

Julz  :smitten:

Thank you Julz. this is very sweet encouraging posts. May you continue to heal completely. I’m also healing slowly but surely.  I have the three forward two back process but looking overall…yes I’m improving.

Thank you for coming back to give hope, so happy for you and your continued progress!

Thank you for your lovely comment, dear Kathy  :smitten:

I'm so happy you found hope and encouragement in my testimony, that is what it is intended for. Healing happens, and sometimes it is so subtle that you can't see it until you've already come such a long way. There is no set pattern, your journey is unique and what matters is that it does all come together  :smitten:

Healing wishes and Hugs  :smitten:

Julz

Thank you Julz. this is very sweet encouraging posts. May you continue to heal completely. I’m also healing slowly but surely.  I have the three forward two back process but looking overall…yes I’m improving.

Thank you, dear LadyDen  :smitten:

I'm just so glad if my testimony can help spread some hope! Beyond all the pain and frustration that it brings, healing is so 'weird' yet wonderful. The patterns of healing are often so frustrating, whether you go through the peaks and troughs of windows and waves, or whether you heal so very slowly (as I seem to do), one must trust that their journey is their way and find peace and acceptance with that. I know how hard it is, but once you see how far you've come already, no one can take that away from you and you finally enter a new chapter with new-found empowerment, because you have faith and trust in the process, which changes everything!

Best healing wishes and hugs  :smitten:

Julz