Healed!!!

[Go...]

I’m I would say I am completely healed now!!!!! Life is great physically I feel so amazing and I have been good since May! Never thought I would ever come out in the other side. 4 years 9 months now since I jumped. Just thought I would share.
  • Like 1

Oh my goodness, I'm so happy for you!  I've seen your pain and felt your desperation, this news just made my day, thank you for sharing it with us.  :smitten:

Thank you for sharing that you are feeling healed! I know you will enjoy every precious moment with greater appreciation than ever before. Live your life to the fullest and never look back except to cherish how far you've come.

:yippee:  :clap::yippee::clap:

Such great news! I hope you enjoy your life. I'm looking forward to that day. I know it's been a long bumpy road. That's putting it mildly. Hugs!

LiveLife

So happy for you Godsmyhope  :smitten: if I remember correctly you started taking dao enzymes around that time you started feeling better, do you feel like they attributed some to the recovery? Are all your sensitivities gone now?

I am so happy for you as you really suffered greatly both mentally and physically for a very long time.  I would like to pm you regarding your ICC symptoms if I may?

Enjoy every minute of every day!!!!

GG

Congrats Godsmyhope. Go live your best life in peace and comfort in your body. Have fun. Make memories and laugh in the sunshine. Thanks for coming back. We that are coming along needed to hear this.

• 4 weeks later...
You think Marijuana helped you heal? I mean it is known if you replace one GABA protagonist with other (cannabis) you can feel healed. Its like starting benzos again. You still smoke?

You think Marijuana helped you heal? I mean it is known if you replace one GABA protagonist with other (cannabis) you can feel healed. Its like starting benzos again. You still smoke?

Marijuana is not "like starting benzos again", as it's not cross-tolerant with benzos like alcohol is.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
I am also at 3.5 years and don't come on here much anymore but glad that I did so I could read this. Very hopeful and just pray that all my setbacks don't mean I won't heal. Thank you!!!

Big congratulations to you on your healing. It’s definitely a long road we must take. I’m nearly healed myself. I still have a occasional bad day but it way better than before. Life is pretty much normal now. I will be writing my SS soon. Take care to all.