8 month update

[Ze...]

Abdominal muscles messed up

Back muscles sore

Pvcs

Diarrhea

Some anxiety

Feeling tired majority of day.

Majority these symptoms are not as severe as they were.

All are bearable.

But like today my abdomen is tight for no reason

• 5 months later...
Omg that's me! Everything u just mentioned. Especially the tifht abdominal muscles. Its like my stomach is constantly Contracting.  It's awful. Bearable but frustrating. I was doing so well. I've managed to taper off ativan and have been off for few months.  But every once and a while I'll take like .25 mg. I realize maybe that's the cause. Its such a small amount so I figured it couldn't be but maybe I'm wrong? I have no desire to take more so not worried about it gettin out of hand but I need to never take it ever again...im working on not eveb having it on hand but it's hard...despite rarely taking it...I also have diarrhea and bad headache for days (I took this dose about 3 days ago none since...)...but crazy I have everything u listed . How feeling now? I know this post was from a bit ago...

• 2 weeks later...
I dont think i have pvcs no...but not entirely sure what that feels like or how to get diagnosed even? I'm hoping with time and kicking this shit once and for all I'll start to truly heal...i fell off the wagon once again and feel a little defeated that I thoguht I could still have it on hand...very dumb of me...so back to tapering and feeling like crap...here's to one last time!!

Hey Zesty , you, ocendude and myself with the old abdomen,  hip, back club . Brother I'm sorry but month 8 thru 10 were probably my worst. So you are Intbe thick of it. I believe it all originates in the back 90% it comes around to my right side. On occasion from back to left side , jumps from. Abdomen to hip , sometimes down to Wang. Brother time is the cure. I have great improvement after a few days of rest . Hang on buddy , fight the good fight.