Clonazepam Tapering 3rd time.

[Ho...]

Hello I am here to get an advice from the people who suffer with similar problem. I  made cold turkey withdrawal , ( no doctors , no one forced me) because of the problem with law, crazy , morbid behavior. Kleptomania, aggression. Spending all my money. Living on streets. I spend bedridden for the 7 long months. Until delirium left me. All started from a normal doctor advice to take 0.25 mg clonazepam.. I took 0.5 next day. I was running around like a drunk, annoying people in supermarket. Etc. Next day I tired 2mg. Then I gone. Until the box expired. Maybe whole box 150 0.5mg pills in 20 days, I sniffed . Added to juice , cola , redbull, , , I left smoking when I was 19. I started smoke 3 packs per day. Annoying people on streets asking at. The middle of night 3.00 am for cigarettes. That is my story. 7 miserable month Cold turkey. All symptoms possible. From benzobelly. To head explode syndrome, voices. Hallucinations. Slept for 20 minute per day . Healed in 2 years. Depression hit me once again in 2021 ( 2 years after cd. I took one 0.5. I wrote on paper what rather live in moment , then suffer for a long long time. 0.5 was enough for me that time I completely gone. 2 lost smartphones. Passport. Credit cards. Injures from all sort of weird traveling and running from paranoid to regular police.  All months in horrible hazardous blur. Here I am back ... 2022 August cold turkey .... sleeping 0 hours 20 days... melatonin. Magnesium. High doses of potassium chloride ( intravenous) to stop my heart rate. 21 day fail ( I will continue after getting approved)

Hello Homelesscat110 and welcome to BenzoBuddies,

You'll find information and support here from members who understand what you're going through in withdrawal.  No one can really understand it unless they've been through it.  I'm so sorry you're suffering with such rough symptoms after your CT. Please explore the site and feel free to start your own threads and ask questions.

Here are some links to help you get started:

Cold Turkey, Detox & Rapid Withdrawal 

Post-withdrawal Recovery Support 

Success Stories

Colorado Consortium Benzodiazepine Deprescribing Guidelines

Chapter 3 Ashton manual, list of symptoms

Add your history/signature

Again, welcome!  Please let us know how we can help.

Brighterday