Hello everyone.

[Be...]

Hello, I have taken a variety of benzodiazepines over the years. I am currently on a very low dose of Valium, tapering off slowly. I am interested in other people’s experiences with the Clonazepam/Valium taper using the Ashton Method.

Hello Betty62,

Welcome to BenzoBuddies, we are glad you have joined the community!  I don't think you will have any problem connecting with people who are or have used Ashton's method for benzo withdrawl.  Howeverm Ashton isn't the only method our members use - you'll find a wide range of taper methods being used here.  I'll leave a link below for you to add your 'signature'.  We suggest people put their benzo/taper history in their signature so other members will know what and how they are tapering in order to better guide them.

I'll leave a few more links below to get you started.  You can start a thread when you are ready.  Please let us know if you need help or have questions.

Again, welcome,

Kate08

Colorado Consortium Benzodiazepine Deprescribing Guidance

Add your history/signature

The Ashton Manual

Hi Betty and welcome.

How much Valium are you on now?

I am interested in other people’s experiences with the Clonazepam/Valium taper using the Ashton Method.

Are you only taking Valium now?