Hi there

[GM...]

39yo male here, i took Venlafaxine (150mg) for more than 10 years, i quit cold turkey in July last year, went through some awful withdrawals (insomnia, sweats, brain zaps, etc...) for a month. After that, i was good, then i felt shitty than ever, i'm still feeling like crap to this day, i looked up online and i discovered what paws was, went on Reddit and i saw some posts mentioning this forum, that's why i'm here. I'm looking for some support, i'm also looking forward to read some success stories about people like me.

Best regards,

G.

Hi GM1982 and Welcome to Benzo Buddies!

We're glad you found us!.  I'm sorry you've been through a rough time with withdrawal from Venlafaxine.  You've come to the right place for support from others who understand what you're going through.  You're right about Success Stories - they can be incredibly important to return to again and again.

Please take your time to explore the site.  There's a lot of great information.

Here are some links to help you get started:

Introductions  (where you'll find your intro thread)

Cold Turkey, Detox & Rapid Withdrawal 

Again welcome! 

Brighterday

GM-

Just wanted to check in with you that you're aware this is a forum to help with withdrawal from benzodiazepines.  As I'm sure you know, Venlafaxine is an antidepressant, so BB may not be the best fit for your needs.  Still, you may find some of the ideas about coping with withdrawal symptoms really helpful.

Best wishes,

Brighterday