Struggling with two withdrawls at ounce...

[Gu...]

Hi, I'm 54 years old, sober from Alcohol for exactly eight years in October. Ive been through Benzo withdrawal a couple times in the past but I just can't recall all the symptoms, problems and time lines that I had before, because it was always just a fog to me during the hell! I appreciate what people have to say here. I'm well into a good GABA withdrawal right now and cant seem to ever level out for some reason...so I was gonna ask the community about this before I start the Benzo withdrawal process. Hard stuff!

Hello Gunner427ss, welcome to BenzoBuddies,

Congratulations on your sobriety, now to find a way off of the nasty benzo!  Which one are you taking and how much, also, can you tell us how you tapered in the past and are you interested in using the same method?

We're happy you've joined us and hope we can help you through this, we need support because its so difficult to find in our real lives, this stuff is brutal and not many get it but we sure do.

I'll provide some links to help you get started on the forum but please let us know how we can help you.

Pamster

Colorado Consortium Benzodiazepine Deprescribing Guidelines

Planning Your Withdrawal (Taper)

Withdrawal Support (during your taper)

Chapter 3 Ashton manual, list of symptoms