Help for the next two weeks

[Al...]

I have had a few meltdowns in the past few weeks from stress from home life and work and took more than my prescription. I am running low now and have two weeks until refill. How should I approach this? So many triggers at home and work that get me off track. I run a ton and I would run 100 miles every day if I didn’t have to work or take care of my son. I think about trying to buy Xanax online but then I know that’s a terrible choice and would lead me down the wrong path and maybe even get me in trouble with the law. Life is hard sometimes I guess. Im scared for these next two weeks. The benzo helps me at least not do stupid things.

Are you tapering at the moment?  What is your dose and how many pills do you have left?

I wouldn’t advise getting them online, there are so many drugs that are being added to the illegal online medications, you can’t be sure what you’re getting, we have members who know they’re mixing benzo’s and fentanyl.

You could try calling your prescribing doc and explain situation....i had to do that during christmas, told her that i took more just to get through the holidays, that i wasnt proud of it and wouldnt do it again so she filled my bottle early. Its best to be honest with your prescribing doc then wait til you run out and call in a complete panic

What was your starting dose, how long have you been tapering and do you need our help to figure out how many you can take each day until you can refill your prescription?  It would probably be better limit your daily intake rather than continue to take 1 mg then go cold turkey until you can refill.

It would help us if you filled in your signature with your medication history, that way we won’t have to keep asking.  Here are the instructions. Add your history/signature

I don’t really know what to do. I’m scared and might call my doctor and see if they can get me a prescription earlier. I don’t want them monitoring me and asking me to come in for pricey appointments that I personally would rather save my time and money from.

Seizure risk is low unless you’re prone to them but they’re still a possibility, I would suggest contacting your doctor or going to the ER.  Do you have someone living with you?

I left a voicemail for my doctor this morning. I hope they are able to refill and I can get back on track with my plan. I live with my girlfriend and son but she’s not supportive about this. If I have to work a full week cold turkey that will be rough. I hope everything is ok.

They won’t fill my prescription until Sunday 2/5. I have 0 pills left. F my stupid life. Im gonna leave work early and be on hold with doctors and pharmacies all day and then I’ll probably go on a treadmill and run a marathon and wait for my $2,000 bill.

I never mentioned a doctor I’m working with on my taper. I haven’t found a doctor that understands tapering so I’m tapering by myself and research.