Very Weak

[ma...]

I was up and functioning yesterday.  Wonder if I did too much.  I thought I was maybe over the worst of it.  Today I am so weak I can't be up except for a few minutes and all the nausea is back.  In one more week I will be three months out.  I thought I was turning the corner.  Today everything is back worse than ever.  Has this happened to anyone else at three months out?  All the symptoms as bad as the day you jumped?

Has anyone had nausea with pain radiating up the back for days?  Is that heartburn?

~Mama2

I've had various days during the end of my klonopin withdrawal where I would feel just as terrible as I did during the first month. Not sure what exactly causes it.

As for the pain up your back, I'm not sure what that is. Withdrawal can cause a myriad of different pains and feelings that people wouldn't believe. For example I would have a burning sensation in my head sometimes.

Hope the nausea goes away soon, just remember how far you've come, and you won't let nausea or pain stop you from going further ;)

It seems so many complain of the mental symptoms/anxiety after they are off.  The whole time mine have been extreme physical symptoms.  Nearing the three month mark and still having bad physical symptoms, no mental.  Blood test OK.  I have stomach issues.  Last scope was done in January.  Is this normal?  Looks like to me the waves would be not as intense.  I sit here in my bed is seems asking the same question over and over, as I am too weak to do anything else.  Just needing some reassurance that it can still be this bad at three months.

~Mama2