Help..Planning a taper..

[...]

Good Evening everyone ~

I cant get the time zone thing figured out on this board. LOL. I am going to try again to fix it.

Just to let everyone know I have not heard much more from my attorney he did plead not guilty for me and the test still has not come back but of course I already know what it will say and there is not much anyone can do until the test comes back and I will get a letter from the state about the situation. In my state you not only have to answer to the county courts the state DMV gets involved to...Its just a big UGHHHH! Especially when I was just starting my crossover and things were looking fairly well..

:smitten:T-2 Thanks for the Blessings to my sons! I did receive some good news though one of my sons that is on his 3rd tour will be returning to the states sooner than expected with a unit that is returning early, music to my ears!!!!  :) He did inform me that he did re-up for another 5years...here we go again! My other son re-upped last year for another 4 years has already done 3 tours so far is not going to be deployed at least for awhile. His job this time around he is training others for Iraq. But he is training at another base in another state right at the moment that has been having massive tornado's for the past two days. Boy, nothing like having kids keep you on your toes! LOL!

Anyway, my taper is still going on as scheduled and I am feeling GREAT. I took about 14 days to crossover to the valium and stayed at 10V three times a day for a month so I am at the end of my first week of taking 2.5 cut in the afternoon. The past few days I have really felt well and I have slept well the past 2 nights. I dont know if I can blame lack of sleep on the taper all the time because I contribute some of that to worrying. So until next week I am taking 10V morning, 7.5V afternoon, 10V in the evening. I have felt fine a little upset belly, a little insomnia, but other than that all is well. By the end of next week I plan to take another 2.5 cut maybe in the morning dose?? for 2 weeks and wait and see. I hope I do as well on that cut as I have so far. I am keeping positive, but I have to say this has been a God Send crossing over. That Xanax was just pure misery and I am glad it is GONE, GONE, GONE! I just wish I would have done this a few years ago, but again I had to do alot of reading, get advice from others that were going through the same thing, arm myself with proper information and talk to my Dr. I guess it does not matter now, it is being done now and I am just elated it is going well so far and the crossover went without any problems...big surprise to me because I started it with fear and that it would be hard.. I was wrong! Thanks to all who have helped me and given their advice and support!

Hugs from Bugs

Man, those cops are mean! No wonder people love firefighters so much better. Sad story about coming back from the hospital. I;m so sorry.

Tony

• 3 weeks later...

Hi bugs,

Glad your crossover went so well! 

You've raised your sons well....you should be proud of them.  :smitten: