newbie!!

[ly...]

can anyone help me , i am on my last 1mg diazepam and dont know how much to cut back now to finaly get off completely, i would appreciate any advice please as im struggling with it now and would like to talk to people in the same boat

thank you

lynn

Hi Lynnie,

Welcome to BBO. You've come to the right place. There are many here that have tapered and still tapering from Valium (Diazepam). Someone should be along shortly to give you their experiences and advice.

Hang in there!

T2  :smitten:

Hi Lynnie,

Welcome to BenzoBuddies.

I assume that you use 2mg Valium tablets, and are down to just half a tablet per day (1mg). Most people cut further, taking just a quarter of tablet per day (0.5mg). How have you been coping with recent cuts? What size cuts have you been making and how often?

Generally speaking, people tend to stick at these dose between 7-14 days before making a new cut. If things have been going pretty well, then you should be fine to quit at 0.5mg per day.

Hi Lynnie!

Just wanted to welcome you to benzobuddies and let you know you are not alone here.  We will help you get through this and I promise it does get better.  Have to run off to bed now but I look forward to talking to you more.  Hang in there!

Love,

Jen