3 times around the bend.

[...]

My taper plan has already been set out for me and it goes as follows :

take 1 x 5mg Valium pill, crush it up into 28ml of milk, each day discard 1ml and drink the rest of the milk.

Is there any way I can make this faster, I am on a large dose of Valium and I'm thinking if i can titrate the first 15mg a little faster?

What do you recommend?

Then take the rest nice and slow.

The intention here is not to go loony.

Peace

Dena

Hi Dena

I went pretty fast at the begining but never faster than 1mg a week to 10 days, your going to do 1.25 mg per week if I read you right.

To be honest no one can tell you how fast you can go, caution is always a road to take, if you feel okay at a reduction rate than its okay for you, but if you feel lousy than your going to fast and you have to adjust your schedule, a schdule is truly a guess ,to be adjusted, not a written in stone plan.

Good Luck

Bobers

Hi Bobers

I was thinking a little faster than that?

Is it possible?

I don't think losing 3 valium pills in a fast manner is going to kill me?

Dena

Hi Dena,

1.25mg from 30mg is over 4% a week, which is fair rate to be going at. By the time you titrate of the first tablet, 1.25mg from 25mg is 5%. You could reduce by 2ml occasionally instead of sticking to a reduction of 1ml per day. The point is that you should stick to what you feel you can cope with without too many problems. Your rate of withdrawal should follow your withdrawal symptoms.