A liquid for Your Benzo

[b5...]

[b5...]

I know that some of us can't use milk as a liquid to make a liquid benzo mixture. I have good experience only with milk.

If you want to use something other than milk, ask your pharmacist about using a viscous liquid such as a cough preparation would use. Even a sloppy gelatin suspension might work. These are all experimental ideas. None of this has been used so far.  I don't know how usefull this would be. Sometimes, when we're on our own, we have to be creative. Getting a pharmacist to help could be a good step.

Above all, be carefull.

Jana

• 1 month later...
Yes, I understand that it is, but it might depend upon where you are in the world. Your pharmacist will be able to tell you, but you will require a prescription of course. If you have any problems, we can help you make up a liquid from your pills.

• 3 weeks later...

I know that some of us can't use milk as a liquid to make a liquid benzo mixture. I have good experience only with milk.

If you want to use something other than milk, ask your pharmacist about using a viscous liquid such as a cough preparation would use. Even a sloppy gelatin suspension might work. These are all experimental ideas. None of this has been used so far.  I don't know how usefull this would be. Sometimes, when we're on our own, we have to be creative. Getting a pharmacist to help could be a good step.

Above all, be carefull.

Jana

Oh, ok, just saw this after posting that I can't use milk. I guess I will try something else. In trying to understand viscosity I found this:

Viscosity: The material property that measures a fluid's resistance to flowing. For example, water flows from a tilted jar more quickly and easily than honey does.

Would that mean that my soy milk (which is a fair bit thicker than regular 2% milk) be something i could use?  :-\

Hi, Millargirl,

As Jana says in her post, this is all experimental except for the milk. If you feel comfortable calling your pharmacist, you could see if he or she could give you any information regarding what would be a good liquid for dissolving benzo.

The problem with soy milk is that it doesn't have fat in it (at least as far as I know!). I had thought about suggesting coconut milk at one time, but the fat in that separates out from the liquid, and overall, it's pretty messy. Milk works well because of two things: (1) it has fat, and (2) that fat has been homogenized, so it doesn't separate out. I really don't know if there are any other liquids as good as milk, though you can use other liquids if you're extra careful, as Colin pointed out. Maybe your pharmacist could give you more info.

Ok that makes sense, thanks Therese. I'm going to look for the "lactose - milk" and see if that works. Will it still have the homgenized fat in it though? Probably. I'll ask. Just hard to do when I'm on the road all the time. You all are pretty much my only resourse right now. It's hard to get time to even get to a pharmacist with a big ass truck and trailer ...  ::)

Millargirl

Hi,

I doubt it will be homogenised, but if you use a blender to zap it just before you make any divisions, before you discard any liquid, or before you take a dose, the benzo should be pretty evenly spread though the milk. This should still work better than using water.

Almost all the milk in the States is homogenized, so I'm guessing you'll be okay. You will probably have to go to a larger grocery store to find it, however...I don't think small stores probably carry it. You might have better luck if you go to a natural foods store, because a lot of people who shop at those kinds of places have a lot of allergies. One of the main natural foods chains in the States is Whole Foods.