Newt gingrich and drug companies + occupy

[wh...]

all this connects(for both partys)

I wonder exactly HOW MANY congress got [get] money from pharmaceutical industry?

Money in politics equals BENZO HELL! (I believe that to be the case exactly)

God bless OWS

http://www.salon.com/2011/11/23/newt_the_ultimate_beltway_swindler/singleton/

Now Carney writes, “We know that Gingrich has been paid by drug companies and by the drug lobby, notably during the Medicare drug debate. A former employee of the Pharmaceutical Research and Manufacturers of America (the main industry lobby) told me Gingrich was being paid by someone in the industry at the time. A spokeswoman for Gingrich’s healthcare consulting firm, Center for Health Transformation, told me that drug companies have been CHT clients. PhRMA confirmed in a statement that they had paid Gingrich. Bloomberg News cited sources from leading drug companies AstraZeneca and Pfizer saying that those companies had also hired Gingrich…

Makes me sick.  This is what should be on the News and everybody is being fed "reality tv". Chasing wild hogs and watching real life housewives. This world makes no sense. Talk about dumbing people down. They've got it down to a fine art now.

all this connects(for both partys)

I wonder exactly HOW MANY congress got [get] money from pharmaceutical industry?

Money in politics equals BENZO HELL! (I believe that to be the case exactly)

God bless OWS

http://www.salon.com/2011/11/23/newt_the_ultimate_beltway_swindler/singleton/

Now Carney writes, “We know that Gingrich has been paid by drug companies and by the drug lobby, notably during the Medicare drug debate. A former employee of the Pharmaceutical Research and Manufacturers of America (the main industry lobby) told me Gingrich was being paid by someone in the industry at the time. A spokeswoman for Gingrich’s healthcare consulting firm, Center for Health Transformation, told me that drug companies have been CHT clients. PhRMA confirmed in a statement that they had paid Gingrich. Bloomberg News cited sources from leading drug companies AstraZeneca and Pfizer saying that those companies had also hired Gingrich…

Hi what2do,

Thanks! I'm glad you posted this. Salon is one of my favorite news sights to go to. :thumbsup: