FILM about kids being put on benzo and similar drugs for almost anything...

[zo...]

probably an old one but was interesting how these kids were put on benzos and other CNS altering drugs for reasons that seem minuscule..compared to the after effects..SAD video only one good story about foster mother who caught on to the problems and took her child off them and the child ended up excelling in everything.......but just really thought it to be interesting because the docs were telling these mother their kids needed to be on the meds that their was an imbalance and the side effects weren't real and what not....Reason it was interesting to me is because after I visited a doctor and explained to her I was put on Clonazepam for slight hand tremors, but I decided to get off after I felt like a zombie, detached from all pleasures and just living in an emotionless state. Now the time I went to her was after my first long window of symptom free which is when the cog fog and complete confusion set in topped off with a random yet very embarrassing neck twitch occurring during a meeting. Oh yea I must not forget the staggering and crippling effects of daily vertigo all day everyday..Doc sends me on a few tests everything comes back normal...I tell her I'm more then confident everything is fine test wise and it was caused by the clonazepam, and what I was asking was if she knew why it was taking this long and if there was anything I can do to lessen the withdrawal symptoms...Well as u may have guessed she refused to believe that the meds had anything to do with it....and said she was referring me to a neurologist.  All in all she was more then ready to hand me another prescription but thankfully I refused and got meclizine for the vertigo..which is for motion sickness....it worked on the vertigo pretty well. Sad thing is does the doc really expect me to believe that during the time frame of taking the meds and getting off it....6 months that is in total....I some how developed multiple medical conditions "coincidentally"...is she really serious....

Anyways here is the movie: Dead Wrong How Psychiatric Drugs Can Kill Your Child

Boy, your story is all too familiar. When you said, " Sad thing is does the doc really expect me to believe that during the time frame of taking the meds and getting off it....6 months that is in total....I some how developed multiple medical conditions "coincidentally"...is she really serious.... "

I know right? And yip, she's serious.

Terrible this documentary content, but at least maybe some will be helped by it. Imbalances and no such thing as side effects.............................. >:(