Drug Companies Lose Protections on Facebook...

[9b...]

Thankyou for posting this Puffin!!

Until reading this, I had no idea that Drug Companies could post a page on Facebook, and Facebook gave them the right to block the publics ability to comment.  

Unfortunately for us some of the drug companies are already closing their Facebook pages as they are afraid of what the general public will post. Seroquel's Astra Zeneca shut down their depression page, and many of us know that gives people diabetes and they are getting settlements after Astra Zeneca was fined, Johnson and Johnson is shutting 5 pages.

This being their concerns as quoted from the article:

"The industry is concerned that users might write about bad side effects, promote off-label use or make inappropriate statements about a product, and that the comments could raise concerns from government regulators."

Gosh, how do we comment with them shutting down so much. Facebook will lose advertising money, but maybe they've made enough and are on our side now.

[9b...]
Does anybody know if there are any pages for benzos?  I can't find any official looking ones. Let us know if you find one.

Does anybody know if there are any pages for benzos?  I can't find any official looking ones. Let us know if you find one.

They used to have a really good one but it is gone now.

I checked and there are a few benzo support groups that educate etc., just nothing from a pharmeceutical company with benzos that people could comment on. They have a few seroquel pages that you can't comment on. And one "I like seroquel" page. Phizer has one but I can't find the comment button. Interesting............