VANGUARD on Current TV --A possible Voice

[wh...]

Hi, I dont know if youve checked out this program on CURRENT TV. but its like 60 Minutes just 100,000X better!

I just sent them a passionate email trying to get them to do a story on..well...This Benzo Hell.

They are "up and coming" in the broadcast arena and I think theyll listen.

Why not take this chance to reach out and make it kind of a "Mini- campaign" to try and get them to do a story.

Their  email address is [removed link]

I say take 5 minutes and send them an email

heres a link to their website---->current.com/

Thanks

lance

Edit: Removed link.

I received this notice when I attempted to go to your email address link, I'm not comfortable with this message, so I've removed the link.

You are about to log in to the site "current.com" with the username "programming", but the website does not require authentication. This may be an attempt to trick you.

Is "current.com" the site you want to visit?

Yeah ,the email address is programming@current.com. Pamster, you used a lot of bold lettering there , I hope I havent done anything wrong or upset you.

OK thats great!, I still hope that members might go and check out Vanguard on current TV, see what they do and urge them to take up our cause, If they do, many could be saved from the mess that we are dealing with and even if they dont you will know you tried. :thumbsup: