Courtney Love interview

[80...]

[c3...]

I like Courtney Love. Though it's no surprise she's been on a Benzo.

She's been on a little bit of everything, and I think some of it is because of underground media saying she played a part in Kurt's death.

Which I don't think so.

[80...]

Yeah, she did get raked through the coals both before and after Kurt's death.  People hated that he loved her. 

I have a different idea about sobriety than she does and from my viewpoint, she's not sober.  She's very interesting, talented and intelligent and despite her obvious shortcomings, I like her.  I wish her the best, she deserves to be happy and healthy. 

[c3...]

Yeah, she did get raked through the coals both before and after Kurt's death.  People hated that he loved her. 

I have a different idea about sobriety than she does and from my viewpoint, she's not sober.  She's very interesting, talented and intelligent and despite her obvious shortcomings, I like her.  I wish her the best, she deserves to be happy and healthy. 

Yes she's put a lot of work into the music industry, especially in the 90's. It's ashame she's not credited or given the credit she should have.

She's more intelligent than Mtv will ever know. :) But that's okay.

[80...]

It looks like she's been through a lot since I last seen her.

Yeah, I wish her the best.  I hope she gets serious about her health and quits messing around with drugs.  She has so much to offer.

Holy Cow, if you click on the first link Martha posted "the fix" link. And then scroll down just a nudge to where is says:

"Visions of love: An Illustrated History" showing a picture of her and Kirk Cobain, click there and there is an article that tells a bit of the story on her childhood. If true, this girl didn't have a chance. Here is an exerpt.

"Dad has denied rumors that he enrolled his daughter in LSD kindergarten, but in 2006 Courtney, with typical aplomb, said, “Because I was given acid at four, I think my mind was freed.” Courtney was, predictably enough, a wild child, whose “behavior problems” were kept in check by her mother with stimulants and sedatives.

That would explain a lot wouldn't it.

[c3...]

"Dad has denied rumors that he enrolled his daughter in LSD kindergarten, but in 2006 Courtney, with typical aplomb, said, “Because I was given acid at four, I think my mind was freed.” Courtney was, predictably enough, a wild child, whose “behavior problems” were kept in check by her mother with stimulants and sedatives.

Yes, I watched a documentary on her, and her father spoke bad about her. I know many don't like her, but I think she rocks!

I do hope she stays away from the drugs. I know she has a history of them, but hopefully she don't touch a Benzo anymore!

Like her father has a right to talk badly about her after that lol.  I'm not into her public persona per se but who cares right? I've listened to her daughter say how much she has been publicly embarrassed by her antics though. But, I certainly have empathy for her as to how and why she had so many problems with drugs, you sure can see why.

My post with that exerpt was coming from-poor thing! You love her huh Sigma.........Courtney rocks lol! (That's me with Steven Tyler:) It sounds like she is done with drugs. I hope so. She's such a pretty girl.

[c3...]

Like her father has a right to talk badly about her after that lol.  I'm not into her public persona per se but who cares right? I've listened to her daughter say how much she has been publicly embarrassed by her antics though. But, I certainly have empathy for her as to how and why she had so many problems with drugs, you sure can see why.

My post with that exerpt was coming from-poor thing! You love her huh Sigma.........Courtney rocks lol! (That's me with Steven Tyler:) It sounds like she is done with drugs. I hope so. She's such a pretty girl.

Well, growing up in the 90's. She and her husband, Kurt Cobain had a lot of influence in that era.

I think she's def. had a harder life than we think. From the documentary I seen, to me, it was biased.

I will tell you why. It was about people who were against her and MSM at the time of her husband's death pondered, and it went on and on. Clearly, he died of a Heroin OD.

Anyway, they all spoke about her as if she were a demon, but in all honesty.. it was a load of crap.

Oh, I like Courtney, yes she rocks! I like her album, "Live through this".

Steven Tyler, I like too. He also influenced many during the same era and late 80's. He still does today.

The music we had then was real music  :thumbsup:

I like today's music, but that 90's music was, well, what we called "Da Bomb!"  :laugh:

The documentary seem a bit biased did it. I didn't realize she had been given such a rough time with his death.

You said it with the real music. (Although some opinion differ don't they.) I sure miss rock orchestra's too which is what much of that sounded like to me with Yes and Zep etc. Gone, gone, gone, gone. I'm kinda off the thread topic so I'll stop with that lol.

• 2 weeks later...
wow, I just wanted to say that this is the first hate fre conversation I have ever seen or heard regarding Courtney Love and that that means a lot to me.  I don't usually feel that most people know what's not to like, it's just fun to dump on someone that it seems acceptable to dump on.