Should I stick exactly to the Ashton c/o to Valium or can I "tweak it'

[Ch...]

today is the second day of substituting Valium for Klon........from 1.5 Klon to 1.0, adding 10 mgs Valium.......so far so good, but my DR says because of my Anxiety levels (for most of my life) she wants to modify the c/o.

Am following exactly for now.

any suggestions from anyone who has done the Ashton Method or similiar???

How does your Dr propose you tweak it?  I sure wouldn't do anything for at least a week, you need to give the Valium time to build up before you'll know what you might need to do.

Hi Pamster,

She is going to follow exactly until we get to 15 mgs Val.....I think the tweaking might come in the form of staying at a certain level for 2 weeks to stabilize........and she is not sure about going as high as 30 mgs Val which would be the exact equivalent to 1.5 Klon. My fear is what happens to me then?

There are different opinions about equivalences, some say .5 K to 5 mg V, others say .5 K to 10 mg Valium, the answer probably lies in the middle somewhere.  I've seen people become terribly sedated at .5 to 10 so don't worry about not having enough, okay?  I'm glad your Dr wants you to take it slow.