I need help making a taper plan please also...Lee

[Le...]

I feel terrible...

Been on ativan for about 6 weeks.

It is either making me sick, or I am at Tolerence withdrawal.?

I take .5 mg at night 9:30PM ish, and sleep was ok, but as of Sunday it is terrible.

Then 2 weeks ago began .25 in the afternoon 1pm ish to handle tremors(internal)

As of Sunday last i was feeling better, but then Sunday night began to make a turn for the worse...

Last 3 nights did not sleep well...

Today, I took .125 at 7:40am hoping it would even me out and was going to take the other .125 at 4 or 5pm...? to see if this would help keep it in my system better...

So, I need a plan...

Also, I was put on this drug for insomnia and anxiety that took place in January...started approx feb 15th at .5 1x at night, because Temazapan was too strong.

At this point, I need help.

I either up my dose to feel better(I think???) if it is tolerance withdrawal.

Or maybe this drug doesnt agree with me???

I have one medic telling me that this helps with these symptoms, and another telling me it gives these symptoms...?  CONFUSED.

Non the less, i have to either up dose or get off or both? Please help!

I have been thinking about asking my doc for a cross over drug. Diazapam or Klonopin?  is that a good idea?

Does it make you feel any different? Cause I feel bad now...light headed, dizzy depressed sometimes, internal tremors, derealization, etc...mild headaches.

I have looked at ashton manual...it looks good.

I am confused, I don't know which route to go.

Please help...I see doctor tomorrow, and feel terrible.

I even thought about his recommendation of Remeron, or asking for trazadone to sleep for a while. I just dont really want to put more drugs in my body if i dont have to...

Thanks in Advance!

Lee