90% of Symptoms No Issue PM Me For Details

[ea...]

Hello,

16 years of this and multiple taper/micro taper/hospital visits etc.  Been on this forum for 16 years.  Not a poster but reader and searcher.  I figured out how to hack 90% of the withdrawal symptoms.  I am 6 months off CT and continued working (almost no problem) 90% symptom free. 

I am only looking to validate my method with a handful of others as it's still too early to declare this a complete success.  I, however, call this successful since I have been able to keep working and support myself.  I suspect that people have figured this out before me, however, information on this forum is suppressed.  Call me a conspiracy theorist.  I don't care but that's how I feel. 

I am looking for a handful of people that are willing to try something knowing that I am not a doctor and this is not medical advice.  If I found this post 5 or 10 years ago I would of wanted to know.  Please let me know how to share email addresses on here so we can coordinate and communicate off the forum.  Thank you and God bless.

The beauty of a peer support forum is we don’t have to be doctors to support each other and we don’t have to be doctors to brainstorm ways out of this mess. 

I for one would love to know how you managed to keep working through a cold turkey and avoid many of the worst symptoms so I hope you’ll share what you’ve learned.

Since we value anonymity here, we discourage asking members for their personal information, too many have become victims of abuse in the past and we have many vulnerable members who aren’t thinking about security. 

To my knowledge, no information that could help our members has been suppressed, we try to be as transparent as possible so please, share what you’ve learned, maybe, just maybe you can help others with what you’ve learned.  We hope to see an end to the pain, this is our wish for everyone affected by benzodiazepines.

Edit to my post above.  I went from 2MG Klonopin 16 years to zero in January.  I am curious if this post will get the big traction that I suspect that it should or if it will be deleted or suppressed.  This is not a joke and I am not asking for anything but the ability to hear back if this works for you as well.  I never used another drug to get off but previously tried dry taper methods and liquid self made compounds unsuccessfully.  I was able to get all the way to zero before but had to reinstate back to the original dose. This time is different.

Edit to my post above.  I went from 2MG Klonopin 16 years to zero in January.  I am curious if this post will get the big traction that I suspect that it should or if it will be deleted or suppressed.  This is not a joke and I am not asking for anything but the ability to hear back if this works for you as well.

You seem to believe there is a major conspiracy to suppress helpful posts, techniques or solutions, I assure there is not.  We do however have a policy which states: Do not post conspiracy theories, disinformation or propaganda to this website.  Thus far, you have not violated this policy, you aren’t posting conspiracy theories, you only suspect one happening here.

We’re happy to hear your solution but it must be provided on the open forum so all can see, comment and hopefully benefit from.

Hello eagle99,

I have restricted your ability to send PMs. Your posts here are contrary to our rules and you appear to be here to peddle some nonsense or another. If you wish, you can contact me through the Contact the Team area (further down the forum main page).

You are in violation of most (or all) of the following rules:

• Do not post conspiracy theories, disinformation or propaganda to this website.
  • You may not use the Personal Message (PM) system for withdrawal or taper advice. PMs are primarily intended for moral support, fun, and distraction. Please post your taper plan or withdrawal questions and concerns to the forum boards for wider discussion and feedback.
  • You may not post advertising or promotional content at this forum. Member contributions of helpful, relevant links are welcome and appreciated, but you are prohibited from linking to outside resources for the purposes of selling products, services and/or requests for donations.
  • You are not permitted to post your contact details to the BenzoBuddies forum; nor should you ask for the contact information of other members. Links to chat rooms or requests to join Facebook or any other social networking website which might potentially identify members' real-world identities are disallowed.

• Members of this community are not to be used as research subjects without the express permission of benzobuddies.org and each and every member/subject who might form part of the study. Members and visitors to the BenzoBuddies website and community are prohibited from compiling data, email addresses or any other personally identifying information of our members, or solicit such information from our members. Where applicable, we will report such rule/ethical infractions to governing ethical bodies.

If you are here for genuine support, change your tune. If not, leave. We have no patience for this kind of behaviour.

SUPPRESSED!!!!  I wanted to be wrong about this, however, I understand this is a money generating platform.  I have never seen admins move so quickly on something.  I was going to help people for free.  I just wanted to do it my way and I wanted peace of mind that what I learned would not be deleted.

"I am curious if this post will get the big traction that I suspect that it should or if it will be deleted or suppressed"

I note that you subsequently deleted the above, but it is not OK to post baseless accusations about BB and how we operate. I am unsure of how many members read your post, but I generally feel obliged to rebut baseless claims. Hence my (albeit) delayed response.

How, exactly, does BenzoBuddies qualify as a "money generating platform"? Registration is free; we offer no (fee-paying) subscription services; we do not accept donations; we do not even run ads.

Your comments are conspiratorial in nature. Your outburst has resulted in further restrictions to your account. In future, your posts will need to be approved by an administrator before they are published at this forum.