Remeron, Propanolol, and Celexa, I want OFF

[So...]

Hey guys!  Was just wondering if David or anyone else can help make a plan to get off other psychotropic meds like the ones listed above?  I am off of my Gabapentin and Klonopin now, but I want off of all meds, I think they are keeping me sick.  I have no idea why I thought I could heal a psychiatric issue with more psychiatrics, ugh.  I guess thats modern day westernized thinking though, eh?

I sincerely hope you’ll wait awhile before tapering off any other medications until you recover from the the Klonopin, I feel you’ll be inviting some extreme discomfort if you tackle this too soon.  I believe the Klonopin is having much more of an effect on you than the Remeron, Propanolol and Celexa. 

Yeah I know Pamster, you are right, I am being impulsive right now and I can recognize that.  I will continue to take them until I feel better!  Thank you for the encouragement and advise guys, my mental state is just not stable right now so I am not acting on any of my ideas lol...

I have the same issue, except with Quetiapine. It has stopped working. There is a risk of staying on it longer that I do not wish to take, but I am not stable enough to taper totally off of it. My doctors want me off, though. I do not know how to approach this situation.