Trintellix

[Ma...]

Anyone tried it? I have been on 2.5 mg for 4 days. 😩

No more-awful. I won’t go into w/d after such a tiny dose for only 4 days, Will I?!?!?!?!? 🤨

Hi Mary.  I started at 5mg.  Had increased anxiety and continued bad depression.  I started to get little breaks from my depression around 2 weeks.  Then a couple more into 3 weeks.  I was then raised to 10mg.  I had the same experience on the increased dose (anxiety increased), but the really bad depression seems to be easing.  It isn't necessarily a straight line improvement but I think it is helping.  I can leave the house more easily, can socialize better, I am out walking daily.  If anything it has helped me be able to help myself in these other ways.

Thank you-I just don’t feel like‘myself’. Was aggressive last night, just out of character.

Going into 5th month of w/d decided it’s not worth maybe 4-6 weeks to let Trintellix do it’s’thing’.

I’m sure there’s health anxiety involved, yet-I just feel like I Sam not myself and it’s kind of, well, terrifying

I’m so glad it worked for you-that was what I was praying for. 🙏

I think I know what you are talking about.  I've had several "meltdowns" like can't sit still, can't keep walking... Sometimes it is a big messy loud cry or scream into a pillow.  I have had that without the med.  It is so hard to know if it is going to help.  I totally get where you are coming from.  For me I was so beyond depressed I was not functioning.  At least the little bit of increased anxiety felt like "something" and for the most part it has subsided.  I'm not sure if dose will be increased.  I think I'd like to stay where I'm at a little longer.    I hope you are feeling better soon.