C/t Adderall

[ja...]

Any thoughts on this will help. I myself have tapered a few medications since 2012 and have been on this forum. I need help for my daughter. There is a Adderall shortage going on and my daughter has not taken her med for 7 days. I have no experience with Adderall but I do have experience with other medications.  My daughter also takes Lorazepam and Wellbutrin. She has been experiencing bad anxiety and depression also very exhausted. My question is how long could she have withdrawals from the Adderall? I am hoping that Adderall will not be so hard to get off from and really not sure how many days would reinstatement be ok? Not sure when her script can be filled. Thank you for any help.

Ps: I do realize she could be having some tolerance issues with the Lorazepam but not sure or it could be problems with the Wellbutrin. What I do know is she is without the Adderall for 7 days and that is what I need to understand.

Jackie  :)

Any thoughts on this will help. I myself have tapered a few medications since 2012 and have been on this forum. I need help for my daughter. There is a Adderall shortage going on and my daughter has not taken her med for 7 days. I have no experience with Adderall but I do have experience with other medications.  My daughter also takes Lorazepam and Wellbutrin. She has been experiencing bad anxiety and depression also very exhausted. My question is how long could she have withdrawals from the Adderall? I am hoping that Adderall will not be so hard to get off from and really not sure how many days would reinstatement be ok? Not sure when her script can be filled. Thank you for any help.

Ps: I do realize she could be having some tolerance issues with the Lorazepam but not sure or it could be problems with the Wellbutrin. What I do know is she is without the Adderall for 7 days and that is what I need to understand.

Hi Jackie you have a beautiful name by the way.  I was on adderal 30 mg for awhile and suddenly stopped taking it. I didn’t have any withdrawal symptoms except for exhaustion that went away after a month.  I also have nieces and nephews on adderal who stopped cold turkey with no withdrawal symptoms either.  I think what your daughter might be experiencing are withdrawals from benzos and the Wellbutrin.

Jackie any kind of benzo at the tiniest dose will rewire your brain in less than 2 weeks guaranteed. You need to get her off of the benzo in my opinion, that’s the main problem.

Jacky B

Thank you Jacky boo. I’ll keep this in mind about the Adderall. Glad you were able to come off of it with little problems.