Pregabalin Dose to jump at?

[Bl...]

Hi there, I am asking for a good friend of mine who has been very, very sick trying to get off of Pregabalin. She has not taken any Benzos so does not need to worry about that. Can anyone tell me what dose they felt was safe to stop taking their meds?  Any help would be greatly appreciated ❤️

Dear Blacklablady,

I was put on Pregabalin (Lyrica) because it apparently helped with the way my antidepressants worked. I was taking 50mg in the morning and 75mg at night. I felt it did somewhat help with my sleep and mood. The moment I cut the morning dose, I felt remarkably better but my mind was, once again, flooded with lots of negative thoughts for at least 2 weeks. Like yourself, I too am seeking help here on how to safely withdraw from Pregabalin. I do know I am on a relative low dose; despite that I still did feel some amount of withdrawal. I want to jump off of Pregabalin soon, but I am going to wean off to 50mg and I will let you know how that feels like in the next few days.

MM

Dear Blacklablady,

I was put on Pregabalin (Lyrica) because it apparently helped with the way my antidepressants worked. I was taking 50mg in the morning and 75mg at night. I felt it did somewhat help with my sleep and mood. The moment I cut the morning dose, I felt remarkably better but my mind was, once again, flooded with lots of negative thoughts for at least 2 weeks. Like yourself, I too am seeking help here on how to safely withdraw from Pregabalin. I do know I am on a relative low dose; despite that I still did feel some amount of withdrawal. I want to jump off of Pregabalin soon, but I am going to wean off to 50mg and I will let you know how that feels like in the next few days.

MM

Hi MM, I am actually enquiring for a good friend. I wish you luck and will check in soon to see how you are doing. Thank you for reaching out!  Hang in there!!!❤️