Currently on taper switch for both xanxa and tamazapam

[Ja...]

Well I stared both a taper switch on my Tamazapam and xanxa. I made a copy of taper schedules and am lucky to say I am able to follow them to a T. Monday will be my last dose of Tamazapam!!!!

My xanxa I am down from 3 mg to .50 w a 10 mg Valium 3 times a day and 1 mg in xanxa on evening dose.

I had to get one of those 4 times a day pill holders, I fill it for the week, I'm currently on week 3  with xanxa, they taper quickly with Valium increases. The withdrawals have been very easy to deal with so far. I have all the correct dosages for all my tapers. I cross off each week on the xanxa and bi weekly on the Tamazapam.

I am lucky my Dr is following the taper switch for me and it is working!!! I am starting to feel better, I am a lot more clear headed then I was last month and I'm even dealing with a lot of stress, only had 3 panic attacks and they occurred a few days after a xanxa drop. Have faith I was a 60 mg a day Tamazapam user for 5 years, and 6 mg a day xanxa user. Yes I am now a Valium user, but not a single extra pill has been used.

I'm getting there people, I see the light, I have depression, days I don't get out of bed, but I feel better then I did. I'm looking forward to summer. My husband even said, I see my wife coming back!

My advice, COPY the schedule you need, talk to your Dr, show it to them and stick to your guns, so far the taper switch is working. I am using Schedual 9 for Tamazapam, and schedule 7 for my xanxa, Thank GOD I found this site.. I will keep you up dated..