[Wi...]

Wilding, your post is full of honesty and determination. It has moved me. I’m only 11 months off but can feel that ground hog might be my future. Progress is so painfully slow.

My tag line is…….There is Blessing in the Battle…….I hope that through our sufferings we will be refined into wise and patient humans who can bless others. You have blessed me today.

Hardy xx

Wilding, your post is full of honesty and determination. It has moved me. I’m only 11 months off but can feel that ground hog might be my future. Progress is so painfully slow.

My tag line is…….There is Blessing in the Battle…….I hope that through our sufferings we will be refined into wise and patient humans who can bless others. You have blessed me today.

Hardy xx

Thank you Hardy for your kindness. I love your tag line! Hold onto that. Mantras are powerful. Mine vary from time to time, but the one that has brought me the most peace is “this too shall pass”.

Also love the way you worded “wise and patient humans who can bless other”. Hear hear! I wish this for all of us.