Absolutely no body knows what is going on

[5e...]

[5e...]

I have been on this forum and many other support groups regarding damage from allopathic medicine for the past four years. I have been researching excessively on a variety of different health topics.

Nobody knows the truth and everything is just a theory that they have read somewhere, decided that it is something they resonated with, and ended up believing until they read something else that might have contradicted their previous belief and now believe that instead. Every single person does it, including me.

If you ask a question on this forum or any other Facebook support group, you will get a variety of conflicting answers where that induvial thinks they are right. Maybe there are, or perhaps they aren't; nobody knows. All the information on the internet has something that will "prove" the other viewpoint wrong; even scientific articles can be contradictory.

I have concluded that if something works for someone and not another other, then it has to do with BELIEF.

That seems to be the case to me. We have a lot of pet theories but not much in the way of proof of any of them.

To get to the bottom of this would require a real investment from the medical community to assemble people with the right skills and funding for the necessary research.

I don't see any of that forthcoming.