Super weak after eating

[Gr...]

Okay I'm so done with this process, I'm thinking of going back on the benzo or doing something worse. I can't handle this anymore... It's too much, too over whelming. Everything I try to do just back fires and I want out 😔. I have symptoms I hardly hear anyone talk about but this visual issues that keeps getting worse, the weakness, difficulty breathing and these food sensitivities to EVERYTHING is killing me. I'm so scared to eat, After eating I just had one of the worst degrees of weakness throughout my entire body like a uncomfortable weakness I can't explain its like a neurological weakness not muscle based. My entire body feels so defeat and broken. I'm only 24 month off and I just can't do this anymore. In order to get better I have to be able to feed my body, I can't do that if even water makes me want to cry in discomfort. Everyone is scared of death I'm more scared to be disabled which it feels like I'm heading in that direction daily. And my vision... Man I'm so scared, I'm either terrified of food or I keep having the same fear that tonight is the night you go to sleep, wake up blind... You're eyes can't be this bad and not head towards blindness. 😞

Are you under a doctors care, are you taking any other medications?  If you’re this bad off then perhaps you might consider going back on the drug, if some of your symptoms improve, at least that would let you know if what is happening to you is because of the drug. 

But see if I go back on the lorazepam I'll have paradoxical symptoms so there no winning for me. It's the very reason I had to go cold turkey.

And yes I've had many symptoms come and go. And the only medication I'm on is a pain killer called Percocet for arthritis is my neck and back pre-Benzo. I feel like I'm sensitive to the Percocet as well as I have symptoms either right after taking it or a hour afterwards, but I can't just stop taking them ill go three withdrawal but ill always have to deal with body pain from the accident that caused the arthritis to up... I'm in a really bad place here.

And I don't know what to do.

hey there, very sorry for this, I want to tell you that for a long time I had extreme sensitivity to eating, and as soon as i started id get very very dizzy, short of breath, heart started racing, it was awful. the first hour after a meal id be completely reved up into an intolerable place. for me, im pretty sure it had to do with the vagus nerve. it didnt matter what i ate, it was a physical reaction to just the act of eating.

i never found a 'cure' for this, but it did diminish in time, even when other symptoms persisted, the eating thing did mostly go away. i did however realize a couple little things that at least helped it a bit. eating is a pretty intense action for the body, and i realized i was gulping down my food and eating way too fast, another big thing was a i wasnt breathing. ive mostly been a bachelor dude my whole life and got used to eating my meals very fast, and i didnt even breathe properly while eating huge bites,

so it sounds kinda silly, but try eating much slower than you are, and eat 'gently' take smaller bites, and take your time. make sure your breathing normally to, i was actually hyperventilating myself when i ate, which greatly added to my distress.

you said water affects you too, id say try the same thing, drink slowly, and try to drink a little water before your first bites, that actually helped me a bit, to drink water throughout my meal, but again, dont gulp it down, go easy on yourself.

so i know it sounds silly and it may very well not help at all, but just try eating very gently, for lack of a better term. it didnt cure this problem for me, but it did seem to lessen the worst effects a bit. and as bad in protracted as i am, this is one thing that has 90% gone away, i can eat now with really very little discomfort beyond what im already feeling.

be well, take care.

Thank you Aragorn for offering help, I appreciate your kindness. 

Greyzone1961, I’m not an adjunct mediations proponent but I know some members have found relief using them, have you ever considered looking for something to help besides the pain killer?  I have no idea what medication could help you but with your level of suffering, it might be worth a look.