I can’t do this anymore!!

[Yo...]

I’ve been off for 17 months and my symptoms are simply just insane. My stomach hurts and churns and burns. I even have a throughout the day an urge to poop when I really don’t need to. I also have an anal fissure which is only more pain. My entire body tingles and shivers and vibrates and burns. My stomach kind of feels like it has a heartbeat in it. So much anxiety as well. This is actually hell when will this end. I hate my stomach and anal fissure symptoms the most. Benzo belly is no joke for me it seems. F***benzos and f*** psychiatrists. It’s almost like these so called psychiatrists want people to suffer prescribing benzos like that. Did she think that I wouldn’t get withdrawals at such a low dose of Valium or something? 5mg. I’ve read that this dose isn’t a lot at all and is pretty weak in the benzo world. But that 6 years I’ve been on kind of is a lot and I hate that, I hate it so much. This is hell on wheels. I have nothing but huge respect for people that were on Xanax for years because that benzo must be insane to withdraw from.

Edit: Profanity

• 2 weeks later...

Yes when I ate food it burnt through my entire GI. Also have heartbeat in stomach. You made it 17 months. GI issues are one of the stubborn ones. I would post in postwithdrawl as they might have a good idea as to why this happens