15 months off

[Gu...]

I was a worst case scenario. Akathasia and 100 other symptoms it was BAD. I had a solid 2-3 days of windows this last week where I only had minor depresion and fatigue. Im back in a wave today with some head stuff pressure and pain. Some intrusive thoughts and weird mental shit . WAAYYYY better then a year ago. I should be healed somwhat soon, even thought I dont feel like it today. HANG IN THERE GUYS

It’s good to see you again, I’m sorry to know you’re in a wave right now but it looks like you’re improving, I’m glad.  :thumbsup:

I never understood windows or waves or akathisia until I searched post after post on various forums. Is there really light at the end of the tunnel.

I just want it to end. I've only had a month of withdrawals and akathisia type symptoms. I may get an odd hour of respite. I can't eat much due to severe gastritis. I've been bed ound for ages. When I get a small let up I wash etc and try to do housework or walk around the garden. Otherwise every day is torture. I can hardly breath today but the gastritis can cause this too. I just need hope. I c/t from low doses of diazepam which they will not reinstate. In the UK the doctors don't recognise any of this and let me suffer.

I never understood windows or waves or akathisia until I searched post after post on various forums. Is there really light at the end of the tunnel.

I just want it to end. I've only had a month of withdrawals and akathisia type symptoms. I may get an odd hour of respite. I can't eat much due to severe gastritis. I've been bed ound for ages. When I get a small let up I wash etc and try to do housework or walk around the garden. Otherwise every day is torture. I can hardly breath today but the gastritis can cause this too. I just need hope. I c/t from low doses of diazepam which they will not reinstate. In the UK the doctors don't recognise any of this and let me suffer.

I had to get a private psychiatrist  to reinstate me to taper after my NHS Dr refused to help, and allow me to taper at my own  rate they do not tell the NHS anything unless you want them too they keep everything strictly private so no worry about it going on your NHS records or your NHS Dr finding anything out.

Nova  :smitten:

I'm 16 months and 1 week today. Last week I felt like I was back to the beginning. I was simply incapable of experiencing any good feelings whatsoever, having any pleasant sensations or of thinking any happy thoughts. This week for 8 days now I have felt mostly good and happy with the ability to enjoy things 80% of the time. I am told 18 months is the standard heal time. I sure hope this week continues! I hope I am getting to the end... In the bad times I feel so bad that I feel like reinstating to make it go away.

• 1 month later...
17 months off today. Had 2 days of windows a couple of days ago previous to that I had a bad 3 day wave. The last 2-3 days I have been real bad in the morning with the mental symptoms and some full body tingling etc. In the afternoons I’m having moments where I feel almost healed with just some lack of motivation and minor body aches, and muscle pains. This rapid cycling is really bad, but the waves only seem to last hours now and now months so I guess it’s a step in the right direction.

17 months off today. Had 2 days of windows a couple of days ago previous to that I had a bad 3 day wave. The last 2-3 days I have been real bad in the morning with the mental symptoms and some full body tingling etc. In the afternoons I’m having moments where I feel almost healed with just some lack of motivation and minor body aches, and muscle pains. This rapid cycling is really bad, but the waves only seem to last hours now and now months so I guess it’s a step in the right direction.

You're seeing progress but it looks like its important to look at the big picture and not get discouraged with the extremes you're experiencing, thanks for the update.  :)

Ya I’ve had times in the last month where I thought I was healed then boom I’m back in hell. So I must be close. Hopfully that magical 18 month number is the one that heals me. Seems a bit unfair I got hit so hard from short term use but I guess that’s just how life is Somtimes.