Has anyone's food sensitivity went away?

[Gr...]

The better I eat the more sensitive I am when I eat something not good for me, which is everything not organic and prepared by me, but the waves are not as long and sometimes I can even offset it with coping techniques.

Oh that's interesting, so you still experience waves after eating just not as long. That's progress 😊I seem to be messed up by everything, I was on the Carnivore diet which did wonders for me for the past decade after being vegan. The carnivore diet took away my IBS, Fibromyalgia, Arthritis in my back and and a nasty condition called cholinergic urticaria which just means I break out in hives and extreme weakness from the sun, being embarresed hell anything that makes my body temp raise so when I went on a carnivore diet of only eating high fat animal based products and it went away for a decade, it was a blessing I finally got my life back. I could go outside and not worry about crippling hives. But now my worst fear is true, I seem to be overly hyper sensitive to all foods hell even water will send me into a wave. I've been eating nothing but junk food because it seems to be the only thing I can handle and even that's not a guarantee sometimes.

I get headaches which get worse and worse, dizziness, visual issues like seeing yellow spots, having aggressive visual light shows when I close my eyes, Dp/DR, things look distorted, the room or hallway stretches, my vision flickers and shakes... I'm probably missing more. Full bodily weakness, left side weakness in my arms and legs and weird uncomfortable body sensations.

I've been tested but nothing was found

What a miserable condition benzo withdrawal can be.

I am glad that there's some hope now, I'm glad your doing even slightly better that's a big sign of recovery and best of all because you eat organically you're body is getting key nutrients so good on you 😁

Only get waves from food if I eat MSG, preservatives, sugar, prepared foods or non organic. I can't get take out except for only a few places that I trust. I can't do the carnivore diet because my brain needs carbs and potassium but I'm really picky about what carbs I can eat. If I get lazy or don't feel like cooking and eat poorly it can send me into a horrific wave. But eating clean has helped my migraines A LOT! It's just a pain and kind of exhausting sometimes. Are you using a water purifier? I have one of those big water cooler things with the jugs that does reverse osmosis I think. I had daily headaches and chronic migraines before all of this started so that's just baseline life for me. It really sounds to me like you are getting migraine with aura.

I make these big pots of all natural soups that are super healthy and freeze individual portions so when I'm feeling horrible I can just defrost and microwave. Like split pea/ham, veggie soup, stews, butternut squash, etc. Junk food throws me into akathisia, insomnia and brings the burning nerve pain back.

I am doing so much better than I was the first two, two and half years, which were absolute terror. I literally wanted to off myself daily. I'm not anywhere near healed and in pain all the time with crushing fatigue and screaming tinnitus but I have hope and I'm determined to end this madness.

• 3 weeks later...
I thought I had a food sensitivity when I was going through tolerance and WD, but after going on a special diet for over 3 months, there was no change. It was just my nervous system going crazy, giving me loose stool, making me feel sick, losing my appetite all together, and just feeling terrible.

• 3 weeks later...
I ate Falafel for 3 months. And cranberry juice. Now in my 5th month no sensitivity (except caffeine) and I am eating ice cream!! Hallelujah 🙏

• 4 weeks later...

I ate Falafel for 3 months. And cranberry juice. Now in my 5th month no sensitivity (except caffeine) and I am eating ice cream!! Hallelujah 🙏

That's amazing 😊 I'm so glad you were able to get on the side at least in terms of good sensitivities which makes this very hard experience so much more difficult.

Do you mind if I ask, What was it like for you? Did symptoms come on right as you were eating or afterwards as well? And was your symptoms more histamine like symptoms like rashes, Hives, watery eyes? Because when I talk to people that's all I hear is histamine like symptoms which isn't what I experience at all.

Thank you for the reply 😊