Symptoms getting worse and worse. Is this normal?

[Mu...]

I don't know what to do anymore and I don't know how to convince myself that things will be okay anymore. I'm 23 months out actually 24 months out and these symptoms are either morphing, overly sensitive to food and water, switching sides, getting more intense or within my whole body.

Tonight it's a combo of visual issues which is scary enough but I'm now having this symptoms where:

I'm lying on the couch which is folded out into a bed (It's my safe place). It feels like the longer I lay in one spot the more heavier my body is getting mixed with this... It's like a resistance feeling where I have to actually push myself to make move. I can feel resistance in my fingers when typing. It makes me feeling like my full body is going into a status of full disability where ill lose my ability to move, walk, lift myself and so on. Is it normal for symptoms to only keep getting more and more progressively worse the further out I get?

I've yet to identify a trigger. It's just with food, if I eat anything or drink water my waves will set in.

I am hoping this all means you will turn a corner again soon and I'm sorry you're dealing with this. I am newly off, however, I experience the exact heaviness you describe. Hang in there...better days are coming for you.