merry christmas!

[he...]

Yeah what’s sleep? Mines been crap all week too! Loving looking like a zombie for family. Also I thought I’d get the fuzz waxed off my face and instead of peach fuzz I now having a rash from the wax all over my cheeks and jawline. Winning

Merry Christmas 🎄😎

Im right there with you. Sleep is that mysterious thing that other people do every night. At this point I dont know if I could even handle sleep anymore. Merry Christmas

Yeah what’s sleep? Mines been crap all week too! Loving looking like a zombie for family. Also I thought I’d get the fuzz waxed off my face and instead of peach fuzz I now having a rash from the wax all over my cheeks and jawline. Winning

Merry Christmas 🎄😎

Awww shayna, so sorry to hear that, hope it turns around soon for us

Im right there with you. Sleep is that mysterious thing that other people do every night. At this point I dont know if I could even handle sleep anymore. Merry Christmas

So sorry xray hopr some day it turns better

Merry Christmas 🎄😎

And ouch on the wax thing! My hair finally grew back enough (50% fell out after cold turkey) , so after 14 months i thought i treat myself to new highlights to cover up the greys well sat there 3 hours and the result... cant see a thing! Going back to my old hairdresser in january, but all that doesnt matter too much, the sleep really matters

Yeah I lost a lot of hair too. I think it grew back on my face 😂

Yeah I am an ex hairdresser so I do my own hair mostly. Not that u can tell right now coz my greys are coming thru fierce. Cannot be bothered.

Still I hope u get urs the way u want. It will be a nice treat x

X-ray I know I’m in hurtsville too atm. No idea what’s going on, but omg it hurts. Maybe 3 hours last night. Oh well still better than zero.

Up and at Em 💪🏾

Thanks shayna and heyilona. You 2 women are stronger than this used to be tough guy. I only leave the house to go to work. I just dont have the energy or the brain to do more than necessary. Not much sleep last night so my brain is really hurting today and my muscles are acting up.

Happy new year

Me too mate. 2 hrs.

Looks like I’m in the late wave that the way talked about. Omg it effing hurts. I feel wrecked today.

I definitely had moments of weakness last night. I felt those familiar old friends coming back to keep me company at 2am.

Today is going to be hard it’s NYE in Oz, I’ve organized a bbq tonight and I have to pick my daughter up at 8pm from work.

God give me strength … Right there with u X-ray. 

I’m still going to go to gym but I know it’s going to be the slowest workout ever seen …. Ugh 😩

I envy you Shayna. I dont now how you do it. My brain and body are going ballistic from lack of sleep. Sometimes my muscles just vibrate like guitar strings all day long.

In other news... I slept 8 straight hours last night!! From 1130 to 730. I have been feeling mostly good all day. Damn I wish I could do this every night!!

Wow!!!! That is amazing 🤩

So happy for u X-ray!bout time u got a good one. Much needed and deserved.

I know I hope u have them every night too, but if not that’s pretty typical unfortunately. X

Off to gym now. Wish me luck x hopefully I won’t drop a weights bar on my head