3 years, how am I doing?

[Tr...]

Hi everyone, it’s been 3 years since being medically poisoned. I was a very short term user and this has been the most painful and unbelievable experience of my life, to say the least. So how am I doing now? Im better, it took me 18 months to feel like I could function in society and at work again. Before then I was pretending and wanting to die everyday basically. I cried everyday in 2020, every single day. Im happy to say I don’t cry because of this as much anymore, im able to function at work although I’ve had to learn to take things slowly. I cannot push myself too much else I feel it from the lingering symptoms. I can finally eat everything I want except alcohol and coffee still affects my sleep. I don’t take any medications. I can finally handle some vitamins and take iron and vitamin D (I had to do this slowly). I can walk long distances, I can travel, I was on holiday for a week now and did a lot of walking and really enjoyed myself. I laughed a lot. I still have tinnitus from this experience and it’s still horrible, im working on accepting this condition as being permanent. Sleep is much better, I get good hours in and am grateful for this. Recovering from this experience is a process, it’s nonlinear, some people fully heal and others don’t, but it does get better and bearable.

If I could wish for one thing in the world is for no one to be harmed like we have, I wish I could have been the last person to experience this but unfortunately the world doesn’t work like that. Do your best, try not to compare your healing to others and work on accepting what has happened to you. When better, live as much as you can knowing your time on this earth is limited.

It’s so good to see you again, thank you for dropping by with your update and encouragement because as you know, it’s sorely needed.

You sound good, I can see you’ve found joy again, and although you have lingering issues, you don’t let them get you down.  Going through this made me redefine what a bad day is and in the 14 years since I recovered, I haven’t had one. 

Thanks for your update. I have also completed 3 years and will start my 4th year on January 1, 2023.

I had no windows at all. I only had reductions in symptoms at month 4, 6, 18 and 32.

My current symptoms are: Anhedonia, fatigue, low energy, low motivation, low libido, no morning wood, weak bladder and urine stream, social anxiety.

I am mostly lying at home and distracting myself with movies, series and reading. I have no motivation to work or be productive.

Thanks for your update. I have also completed 3 years and will start my 4th year on January 1, 2023.

I had no windows at all. I only had reductions in symptoms at month 4, 6, 18 and 32.

My current symptoms are: Anhedonia, fatigue, low energy, low motivation, low libido, no morning wood, weak bladder and urine stream, social anxiety.

I am mostly lying at home and distracting myself with movies, series and reading. I have no motivation to work or be productive.

I hope you continue to see a reduction of symptoms as time passes. I do believe we all can get to a bearable level of living and hope you realise this soon. Hang in there and try focus on the positives as these help to keep going.

Way to go Trying!

So happy you’re doing well!

Keep it up, it will come!

Hugs

Winnie

Thanks Winnie, I really appreciate your message! ❤️