Shaking Anyone Trembling

[Ba...]

Anyone … is anyone experiencing inner vibrations and trembling. Mine is all internal and it’s my entire body, not my legs, neck, or arms. The entire body feels like it’s vibrating. Does anyone notice the vibrations changing. Sometime fast  then slower and like I’m on a boat. Then sometimes shivery ( if that’s a word🤔) but I’m not cold.  It reminds me of a ball going into a put put hole and how it does an erratic movement before it stops. This might sound crazy but that’s what comes to mind. Has anyone gone from internal trembling or external? I don’t want to end up shaking in public.

That is definitely a withdrawal symptom. I have that as well. Feels like every muscle in my body is vibrating. Its not something anybody else can see but I can definatly feel it. My doc prescribed propranolol for this and it helps immensely. Sometimes it makes it go away completely.

So I tried to read your history and I think you’re off all meds right? I’m at 12 months on the dot!!! I was on Lexapro and the does was increased every 2 weeks. It never worked. I guess basically I’m dealing with the result both of these poisons being tapered too fast. My only symptoms are IT and sleep issues. I can fall asleep easily but can’t stay asleep. At 12 months I feel like I’m going backwards.  Do you wake up trembling or have adrenal surges by any chance? Thanks for responding. I appreciate it.

Yes I have the internal vibrating.  I am on Day 6 (since my last 10 mg Diazepam) and I think it started yesterday.  It is really uncomfortable and like you I don't want to start shaking on the outside in front of family at Christmas!

So I tried to read your history and I think you’re off all meds right? I’m at 12 months on the dot!!! I was on Lexapro and the does was increased every 2 weeks. It never worked. I guess basically I’m dealing with the result both of these poisons being tapered too fast. My only symptoms are IT and sleep issues. I can fall asleep easily but can’t stay asleep. At 12 months I feel like I’m going backwards.  Do you wake up trembling or have adrenal surges by any chance? Thanks for responding. I appreciate it.

No, I’m not off meds. I have to take propranolol for my blood pressure. It also helps with the vibrations. And I take Seroquel to help me sleep. I wish I didn’t take any meds and I tried to go Med free but the days on end without sleep had me almost insane. So I chose the lesser of 2 evils. I’m not really sure if it was the correct choice though.

Day 7

How did everyone sleep?  Or not sleep.  I slept well (I took a Nytol) and slept from 9pm until my dog woke me, to be let out at 6:30am. I seem to have 2 nights of no sleep, followed by 1 night of sleep.  I was scared to go to sleep but read until I dropped off.

I find that my symptoms are less powerful first thing in the morning and become worse as the day progresses.  Yesterday, I was obsessing about whether the postman would be delivering my Diazepam and if he did, whether I would take one.  I was taking 10mg of Diazepam (to aid sleep) each night and had been for about 9 months.  I ran out 7 days ago.  Just fretting about whether the post would come or not made my anxiety much worse, so today I will try and keep my mind relaxed.  I might seek out some online meditation or listen to some relaxing music.  I find reading occupies my mind.

If the postman does deliver the Diazepam today I will not take one.  I have come this far, I just need to keep going.  In fact, although I feel dreadful for all the usual withdrawal reasons I feel slightly better in myself.  I feel more myself. 

I am anxious about going away at Christmas to stay with my son and family.  Just trying to act normally around people is difficult when feeling this way.  Its only for 2 days and I have my own accommodation so it should be manageable.

So today I plan to continue ... lots of water, multi vitamins, soup, relaxation, music and reading.  Maybe a walk.

Hope you are all doing okay.  Are you ok Nervouswreck, on Day 8 today?

Jo