Sleep

[Sy...]

What would you recommend for sleep? What works well to help one relax before bed and sleep well that night? If I want to try something other than Klonopin I’d like it to be effective. Thank you so much

• 1 month later...
I take Olanzapine and it works for me (fortunately). Though I'd recommend asking your doctor before using this medication. If you are interested, you can check the description online. I usually visit the Canadian Pharmacy site for this purpose. But still, I don't recommend self-treating.

• 2 months later...

here are some general tips for improving sleep:

Stick to a regular sleep schedule: Try to go to bed and wake up at the same time every day, even on weekends.

Create a relaxing bedtime routine: This can include taking a warm bath, reading a book, or practicing relaxation techniques such as deep breathing or meditation.

Make sure your sleep environment is comfortable: This includes keeping the temperature cool, minimizing noise and light, and using comfortable pillows and bedding.

Avoid stimulating activities before bed: This includes using electronic devices, watching TV, and engaging in intense exercise.

Limit caffeine and alcohol: These substances can interfere with sleep and should be avoided or limited, especially in the hours leading up to bedtime.

If you are having ongoing problems with sleep, it may be a good idea to consult with a healthcare professional who can assess your individual situation and provide personalized recommendations.

• 3 weeks later...

Some great tips here, will try to follow them , cause my sleep was very bad these last couple of months.

I was extremely busy with my Chinese course and sometimes felt exhausted during long lessons, so decided to do all the translations with the help of this service https://thewordpoint.com/languages/chinese-translation-services. That helped a little and i am not that busy anymore. Still the good quality of my sleep never came back to me and that's really annoying.