Taper holding at 0.03125 MG clonazapam

[Be...]

I have mild symptoms from my clonazapam taper and I almost at the end.    I typically wake up at night after about 4 hours.    It feels like jet lag and not the terrible insomnia I was originally medicated for.    I am able to go back to sleep and I am sleeping about 6 - 7 hours per night.    I have been feeling mild restlessness in my legs at night but not at a level that is too uncomfortable or keeps me awake.  I am also feeling a little bit of irritability at times but still very functional in every aspect of my life.    I was medicated with this Benzo for panic and insomnia 20+ years ago.    I did a lot of therapy including CBT and DBT.  I practice a daily meditation.  I consider myself very lucky to be getting off this drug with a return of panic or insomnia.   

I have been tapering for all of 2022 to get to this level of 0.03125 MG nightly.    I am feeling very proud of myself and planning to stay here for a few days.    Where do I go from here and when? I do not know how I will dry taper to 0.025 MG.    I have been cutting my .25 MG meltable pills with a pill cutter and they crumble when I cut smaller than 0.03125.