Has anyone had all symptoms come back?

[Mu...]

If anyone has ever seen my list of symptoms I have 122 listed there however I'm up to 163. Some symptoms went away so I thought... Every single symptom has come back with a vengeance and I think today is the day I hang it up. Nothing is getting better everything keeps getting worse or morphing and the worst part about this all is how little help you can actually get. The medical community would rather lock you up then help and I just can't do this anymore. My senses are so beyond stretched beyond their limits that just moving sends me into a wave. I'm someone who wasn't suppose to make it and now I know it. I don't know how I made it this long but I know I just want out.

I'm sorry I missed your post, please come back to let us know how you're doing, we need to talk about this, try and figure out what might be causing this uptick in your symptoms. 

Hey. I saw your post.  It sounds like neuro stuff and possibly ME CFS caused by Benzos. The cause doesn’t really matter.  But all of this is curable through brain retraining. Your brain is stuck in a trauma loop.  Brain rewiring can support you. There is Gupta and DNRS.