im 20 months off but...

[Yo...]

i still have back pain, teeth and gum pain, stomach pain (benzo belly), bad memory, light headedness, dpdr. basically my entire body has been in pain since stopping that valium cold turkey. i mean i actually went through a period of my testicles hurting and was scared about that and went get that checked out at a hospital, thankfully that went away. these benzos are crazy man. still waiting to get out of hell, pain and suffering. its actually the definition of hell on earth i believe.

LOh my, I can so relate. Most people presume that benzo wd will probably not last as long as 20 months, but reality is that it sure can. There have been estimates that the average wd lasts about 18 months. But some people are just slower, and I was one of those people. I happen to think that going CT off benzos can make the wd more severe, and perhaps make wd last longer.

I can reassure you that everything you have mentioned is NORMAL. At 20 months I was still utterly miserable, besieged with all sort of weird symptoms. I ne.ver had a single moments peace from it. No windows at all, just awful, plus terrified. I often thought i had gone insane, because i had never heard benzo wd can be that bad.

Well, it can. I am living proof of this. Please hang on, and try to force y ourself to be positive NO MATTER WHAT. In my years here on BB I have seen over and over and over that those who try to remain optimistic seem to just do better.

Hang on, my friend. You can do this.

Annie

• 2 weeks later...

LOh my, I can so relate. Most people presume that benzo wd will probably not last as long as 20 months, but reality is that it sure can. There have been estimates that the average wd lasts about 18 months. But some people are just slower, and I was one of those people. I happen to think that going CT off benzos can make the wd more severe, and perhaps make wd last longer.

I can reassure you that everything you have mentioned is NORMAL. At 20 months I was still utterly miserable, besieged with all sort of weird symptoms. I ne.ver had a single moments peace from it. No windows at all, just awful, plus terrified. I often thought i had gone insane, because i had never heard benzo wd can be that bad.

Well, it can. I am living proof of this. Please hang on, and try to force y ourself to be positive NO MATTER WHAT. In my years here on BB I have seen over and over and over that those who try to remain optimistic seem to just do better.

Hang on, my friend. You can do this.

Annie

did benzo withdrawal mess up your digestive system for months on end?

Did you have inner trembling and surges? My surges aren’t as strong but definitely still moderate. These drugs affect every system in the human body.