20 months FREE!

[Je...]

Big change from this time last year. Had a lot of recent stressors which have sent me into somewhat of  a wave for the past month! Overall, better than I was even before benzos! Thanking Father for his mercy ❤️

Hi All -

Thank you yes totally different even started my own business which I would have never done before. I do have waves that come and go but due to me having too much to drink (it was my bday weekend) but other than that forging through. For months 2,3 it was alot of the same symptoms i had been dealing with towards the end of my taper - panic attacks only when i had a ptsd like stressor somethings i couldnt even talk about but it would cause a panic attack with just the thought. That has gone away for the most part! That was biggy for me and now i can do those things but still have a touch of anxiety 🤗

[9b...]
Thank you for the 2,3 month update. I’m sorry to press, but I can’t even get my haircut, or socialize. When, for you, we’re you past the end-of-taper symptoms and able to function more fully? Yes-my patience is waning and I just, well, need some hope that maybe by Christmas I will see a real difference in function. Thank you 🙏

Ok yes agoraphobia was there! That stopped around month 5-6 as I had to go back to work! It got better after that 🥰 Ive been out the house ever since - sometimes you have to force yourself ao it will push healing!

Yes push through!!! It was tough so dont think too much about that part just focus on getting theough the day! Its so much easier said than done honestly but IT GETS BETTER THAN YOU WERE EVEN BEFORE THE MEDS! I didnt think it was possible but it is all TRUTH!

• 1 month later...
Sugar, I am in the same boat as you if you want to PM me. Today is 3.5 months. I haven't had an actual window yet. Symptoms have decreased 30-->17 but are not gone yet. I am staying positive, although the mood swings have been REAL. Thank you for the 20-month update, Jenny. So happy for you.