Variance in pill weight

[Ju...]

I am finding what I think is a big variation in pill weight.  When I started cutting on Oct 19th, I weighed several pills and the weight was .162.  Tonight I just happened to check couple more and they are .172.  I calibrate the scale each time.  Is this bad?  Also, I don't know how I came up with .154 on Oct 19.  Any thoughts on this.

Thanks

Oct 19 .154

Oct 30 .140

Nov 10 .126

Nov 25 .114

I've heard it can change if your room is drafty, but if you'd like help I can ask another member with experience to drop by, let me know.

Yes, getting more info would be helpful.  I just don't know if any effects on that difference.  Also if you look at my cuts they are all 10% but it looks like it's getting to a half pill.  Did I somehow reduce almost 50%?

I am finding what I think is a big variation in pill weight.  When I started cutting on Oct 19th, I weighed several pills and the weight was .162.  Tonight I just happened to check couple more and they are .172.  I calibrate the scale each time.  Is this bad?  Also, I don't know how I came up with .154 on Oct 19.  Any thoughts on this.

Thanks

Oct 19 .154

Oct 30 .140

Nov 10 .126

Nov 25 .114

If your pills weigh 0.172mg and you made a 10% cut then on Oct 19 your cut would be to 0.154mg. So that is the reduction you made not the actual weight of your pills. Does that make sense?