Anxiety family problems

[Do...]

I am having anxiety.  My family had cut me off.  I moved by my sister, but she refused to have anything to do with me.  I went to my brother's snd he kicked me out.  It is my bd in a week and neither one wants me at there place.  Usually i am at my brother's or sisters for my bd  but they don't care.    I adopted a new kitten so I wouldnt be alone  but it is driving me crazy.  I quit pills 9 months ago and still have insomia and anxiety.  Would do anything to get a pill.  I have been drinking every day and I can't afford it.  I had to quit my job by my sister's because she was being a hater.  My step mom said I could come for dinner ony bd, but her boyfriend is a hater.

I feel hopless.  It is 3am and have no wine and can't sleep

The answer isn't pills or wine Dom81, the answer is getting clean and sober and working on becoming the kind of person your family wants around.  I lost the trust of my family many years ago but I've since earned it back with the key word being earned.  We have to work hard to gain that trust back, we have to be humble and own up to our mistakes and show our family we've changed.  We can't just say the words, we have to show them through our deeds.

I believe you're a good person, I believe you can be the kind of person your family hopes you can be, maybe it's time to hit a meeting.

I go to meetings every day.  The pills have ruined my life.  My sister and brother said I could come for my bd  but my sister epuld not visit me when I get a job by her or let me visit her.  She also, treats My brother the same way although he is sick and she made my dad sleep outside when I was a teenager.  I tried very hard and did get a job and didn't drink at all when I was by my sister's and brothers.  I cannot get better as long as I am in isolation since my mom died.  I plan to move by my brother.  I think they should appreciate that I did the impossible and quit pills instead of the way treat me.