Taper schedule

[fo...]

Can someone please help. I’m looking for a taper schedule for 1.5 mg clonazepam. I plan to use a compounding pharmacy to do this with liquid versus a scale. I have read the Ashton manual but really don’t want to go to diazepam. I would really appreciate anyone assisting me with the math here. Thank you.

I’m new here and I need help. I have posted on different threads and not had a reply. I’ve been on 1.5 mg clonazepam for 17 years. It was wonderful but suddenly quit working for me about 3 months ago. I finally came to realize this after visits to 7 different doctors for strange symptoms and then finally the horror of realizing my body was withdrawing. I thought perhaps if I waited out the symptoms, I could just stay on the dose as my baseline and not taper off yet also knowing it isn’t effective. The withdrawals aren’t getting any better.

I’d like to taper but using liquid and I’ve read the Ashton manual and don’t particularly care to switch to diazepam if I can do this SLOWLY with a compounding pharmacy changing this to liquid for me. Can someone please please help me with where to begin? How to taper? The math? Thank you so much.

Hi formy4kids

I’m sorry you haven’t received any help so far, but just sit tight and I’ll get someone much more knowledgeable with liquid titration to help you through this as soon as possible  :thumbsup: